Monday, October 14, 2013

Favorites and Facts

YouTubers

Now, once you get to know me, you'll notice that I am in love with almost every YouTuber out there.
  1.  SprinkleofGlitter-Louise Pentland(she has never mentioned her last name so sorry idk)

  2. Zoella-Zoe Sugg
  3. PointlessBlog-Alfie Dayes

                                         
  4. dicasp- Caspar Lee

  5. MarcusButler- Marcus Butler
  6. tanyaburr-Tanya Burr
  7. jimchapman- Jim Chapman
  8. WatchUsLiveAndStuff-Kalel and Anthony

  9. ShaneDawsonTV- Shane Dawson
  10. tyleroakley-Tyler Oakley
  11.                                                    itskingsleybitch- Kingsley
  12. joeygraceffa- Joey Graceffa
  13.                                                       Evelina - Evelina Barry
     
 

Color Related Things

  1. I love the color pink but I hate wearing it, I don't know why.

  2. I like wearing dark/bland colors. Such as gray, black, dark blue, and dark purple.

  3. I like light blue jeans and jeggings.

  4. I will only wear gray or black legging, along with tights.

  5. I only like black eyeliner, and cream colored eye shadow.

  6. I like light/bright pink lipstick/tined lib balm.

  7. I only like white/gray/black cars. Other colors like blue red and purple or green just don't make sense to me.

  8. I like blue eyes, even though mine are hazel.



Random Things

  1. I like either really big dogs, or really small dogs. I'm very picky.

  2. I like cats but not when they bite me.

  3. I have 2 girl best friends, and one boy best friend.

  4. I have a cat, dog, hamster, brother, mother and father living in my house. It is very hectic.

  5. I love photography.

  6. I want to either be a director or recording engineer when I grow up.

  7. I live in the USA.

  8. I hate disorganization and when people spit. It just is yuck.
 
 

So that's all really. It's not that important but I just wanted to say this. I will post at least every other day. Even if no one reads I just like having this out there. Also if you are reading this please tweet this to Louise. @Sprinkleofglitr



No comments:

Post a Comment